When signing up for an Immediate Edge account, you will be required to provide a selection of KYC documents to prove your address and identity. Typically, this will be a type of photo identification (passport or driver’s license) and a letter with your home address. However, some of the authorities regulating the partnered brokers include the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), etc. Unfortunately, you cannot use the Immediate Edge software in the United States because CFD trading is prohibited. The bots are said to be able to sort through huge amounts of information much more quickly than you could do manually. Furthermore, you do not even need to log in to the platform to reap the potential benefits.
According to many reviews and claims made on the platform, Immediate Edge is free to use. There are no fees for signing up or depositing, and the platform has no hidden costs. The Immediate Edge program processes the trading activity after the trading settings have been defined. If you’re new, you can try out different strategies or use ones already set up. Decide when you’ll start and stop and how much loss you’re willing to take.
I’ve blocked numbers for them to just call on another London based number.This clearly must be a scam like everyone says as they harass you constantly to get you to confirm information with them. Doesn’t matter if you ask them to remove you from their system they don’t and when they realise they’ve screwed up they just hang up on you. Very creative in the construction of ‘reviews’ on multiple platforms.
- When you are not informed of the volatility and hazards connected with bitcoin trading, it is possible for you to quickly consider it a scam.
- Reliable customer support is critical to any user-centric business and can make or break a business.
- With the correct trading platform, such as Immediate Edge, you can be confident that your transactions will be risk-free.
- Please be advised that any service offering these types of deals is out to scam you.
- Furthermore, security is often a primary concern when engaging in online cryptocurrency transactions.
Immediate Edge is an automated trading system that helps users take advantage of the volatility in the markets. Like many other robots, the Immediate Edge trading platform claims to use sophisticated algorithms equipped with specific AI technology to execute trades. These bots can reportedly scan many regulated brokers to find the best prices for you, minimizing your overheads and streamlining the trading process. We’ll provide some solid reasons that show that the Immediate Edge is legit and not a fraud, compared to several other crypto trading bots.
The fact it’s an influential commonwealth aggregate makes the app better from the competition. You have one day, at the greatest time, to withdraw money to your account, and this rule being officially recorded — transactions are rapid! Critics note that urgency depends on the bank through which operations are conducted. You can try several techniques to find the quickest, best, and most convenient one for you.
Scammers, do not sign up, I signed up them changed my mind after reading reviews. They have been ringing me times a day on a different number each time at all hours of the night and day. It’s an honest experience, just save your time and avoid them.
Immediate Edge Celebrity/ Company Endorsements
The internet has some stories circulating that Sir Alex Ferguson, the former football coach, has invested in cryptocurrencies using Immediate Edge. However, these rumours have been denied by Immediate Edge on their official website. Tesla is a car company in the US that bought Bitcoin some years ago. Some claim that Tesla has used Immediate Edge to trade the said Bitcoin. However, there is no evidence to support this claim as both parties have not said anything related to this claim. The fact that it is automated and completely online makes it an excellent choice for traders who are seeking a high-quality system to trade with.
- Immediate Edge is an AI-powered crypto trading platform that helps investors earn passive income through advanced algorithms and trading robots.
- The sales pitch for the program is probably one of those that you might have become acquainted with due to an email you have received today.
- Using Immediate Edge’s trading algorithm, you will be able to make a substantial profit in no time.
- However, as our detailed Immediate Edge review will prove, after you signup a Forex or CFD broker is assigned to you.
- Other features consist of a limitless variety of charts, trading signals, a devoted market for all signs.
A modal will pop up notifying you that your details are being processed and directed to the appropriate broker. I initially thought this was all legitimate, but I then realised the news article was all fake and fabricated, made to look like the real ABC news site. I was lucky as I detected this scam before I signed up or deposited any of my money. Immediate Edge is advertised as a trading robot which is powered by advanced artificial Intelligence technologies. Originally it was launched as a software for Binary Options, however it is now marketed as a cryptocurrency software.
This is such a scam
Your best bet is to contact your bank or credit card company and inquire how best to proceed. If you have invested with digital currencies, you will never see that money again since there is no insurance or any legal entity like Visa or Mastercard that can intervene on your behalf. We simply receive a call from a sales agent who wants us to invest more money. Occasionally we do encounter a trading app that performs, but this not what happened here. There is also talk about a secret and how they know the insiders, so in other words they claim to have access to inside information.
A trading bot allows a trader to take advantage of market opportunities at any time of day or night. An automated Bitcoin trading bot will continue to work for you even when you are spending time with your pals on Saturday and Sunday nights. Following our evaluations and https://immediate-edge-canada.com research that we have discussed in this Immediate Edge guide, we discovered that the Immediate Edge trading platform has been created to be accessible to all traders. After you have finished practising using the demo trading option, you can proceed to live to trade.
DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR PHONE…
This is very typical for a CFD trading system and seems to be very impressive at first. While its true that the assets index is very diverse, it will not change the outcome or end result in the least bit. Simply put, this is just a part of the façade which is designed to make the platform more believable. To continue, here is the testimonial section of the original Immediate Edge scam website. Its plain to see that “Delilah Adams” is not a real person and her image was stolen from the internet for promotional purposes.
- Registering an account on Immediate Edge is a simple process, requiring only basic information like your name, email address, telephone number, and country of residence.
- Although he is an investor, there is no connection between him and the Immediate Edge robot.
- Therefore, you must choose a suitable broker and sign up for a trading account to access this robot.
- The trading platform is free to use, and it doesn’t charge any hidden fees, but you do need to deposit a minimum of $250 to begin trading.
You don’t have to be smart to see that all positive reviews have 5 stars and follow the same line of details.Probably from the same person using randomly pictures from internet and VPN. The assets index is truly diverse and offers commodities, Forex currency pairs, indices, shares, and cryptocurrencies. In essence, these scammers are piggybacking on high authority websites in order to gain more exposure on search engines. So if you see paid or sponsored articles, just treat them as advertisements and move on to more serious or professional review websites to get the real facts. In fact, we have heard a few stories about victims who lost enormous amounts of money trying to recover lost money.